Do business in Security
1 year ago Updated
A series of simple tips and prevention measures based on three basic concepts:
Limit your exposure to possible scams
Facilitate communication between users
Reducing the risks in concluding a deal
How to defend yourself?
1. If an item is cheap, it's not always a bargain! Always inform yourself about what you want to buy. Always compare different ads to get a better idea of the price and characteristics of the object. Prefer a seller with a well-structured and well-written ad that can provide you with all the information you need.
2. Always use Subito chat, it's safer. Chatting on Subito is as easy and fast as WhatsApp. Be wary of those who insistently ask you to be contacted on alternative emails or outside our chat. For any type of communication, staying on our platform always guarantees you greater security.
3. Always choose payment via Subito! With Subito's new official payment service, you will be able to manage any transaction remotely. Every phase of the sale will be entirely managed and guaranteed by Subito and only after you have confirmed receipt of the item will we transfer your money to the seller. Always choose this option to close a deal safely.
4. Always choose shipping via Subito! With Subito's new integrated shipping service, you will have the opportunity to choose the best formula for shipping your package. With the TuttoSubito service you will be able to ship without the slightest effort, you will only have to dedicate yourself to packing the item, leaving us the task of managing every phase of the shipment. If, on the other hand, you want to take care of it directly, we will guide you through our platform to support you in case of any need.
5. Pay attention to those who make a payment posing as Subito . Some scammers, pretending to use the Subito payment service, communicate the payment of the item for sale without any negotiation. To receive the payment they will then ask you